Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ooh. Polka Dots!

Next up for grabs is this ash-grey dress that I love to bits. It is flocked with white POLKA DOTS all over. They are arranged vertically, mind you. Gives you the illusion of being taller! :)

I'm 168cm, the hem falls just above the knees. I think it would look smashing if paired with a clincher (I bet you have one!)

I'm letting it go because it's a bit snug at the chest area for me. Worn once, and have since been sitting in the closet.


Brand: Fashion.LAB, ISETAN
Bought at RM139.90
Tagged size XL (mail me for measurements!)
With side zipper on the left side
Elasticized sleeves and U-neckline (show off those collarbones!)
Perfect condition, no defects!


Love the buttons! They are wrapped (is that the word?) with cotton material.
Buttons all the way up, from the hem to the neckline!
Plus, the prints at the hem are just awesome!


Made from lightweight cotton with full lining, from the neckline to the hem.
Very cooling material!

Going for only RM49.

Any takers?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

oh.. the dress is very nice.. unfortunately, i'm quite tiny.. *shrugs*

curvy_way said...

this dress is soo super cute. i wish i have one