Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Color That Pops!

Okay. So here's the lowdown.

I LOOOOOOOOVE this printed T-shirt. Bought it a while back, for Raya.
Being the typical me, if it's love at first sight (which it was with this T-shirt), I just have to get it.
Even if I can't fit into it! I'm quite busty, thus I can't fit into it O.o

But, rather than letting it sit idle in the closet and never see the light of day, finally I've decided to let it go. Hopefully someone out there will fall in love with this T-shirt like I did, and take it home.. Only worn once!

Brand: Pop Soda
Tagged size 08, which I think is about L (mail me for measurements!)
The color just pops out at you, yes?


Sequinned 'POP SODA' and 'VINTAGE WEAR'
The rest are printed perfectly.


The meticulously-stitched beads and sequins! Awesome!


Going for only RM25.

Any takers?

No comments: